Improve Your Curb Appeal
WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN IMPROVING YOUR CURB APPEAL
1. View your home as a prospective buyer, what would you change? Get inspired with our exterior project gallery
2. Look at your roof! A key selling point for a home can be the age & appeal of the roof.
3. New siding makes your home stand out & adds durability to protect it from the elements. Careful on color, if you’re looking to sell it could impact your selling price more than you think.
4. Covered porches, decks, & patios add dimension & functionality to your home. When looking at the quality of a house for the future, outdoor living is often overlooked.
5. Lastly, consider your budget & what needs to be improved, create a plan of action! Every house has a different plan for the future, remember to consult with a professional to weigh your options.
Curb appeal, also known as ‘the initial look & feel of your home’. Stop undervaluing your curb appeal & create a plan of action to increase the value & functionality of your home!
Visit our Project Calculator, learn more about your next investment!